- Cost: $5.00This course teaches school employees the fundamentals of heat illness in compliance with Title 8, Section 3395.
- Cost: $10.30This course covers Cal-OSHA's bloodborne pathogens standard for initial training.
- Both Federal and Cal-OSHA require employees to be trained on label components and safety data sheets by December 1st, 2013. This course is designed to train employees on the December 2013 requirements.
In this short video, participants will learn the 6 label elements and the 16 sections of an SDS. There is a short quiz after the video to ensure participants understand the material.
Video Length - 9:12
- Cost: $2.99This short video will demonstrate the proper way to install an ear plug. It also shows the various type of ear plugs you may encounter.
- This short video will show you the document request form often received from Cal-OSHA, how to read and some tips on how to respond to it.
- This short course will teach you how to read the 16 categories of the new SDS
- This course is designed to teach you safe lifting practices in office environments.
- Cost: $3.95This course is designed to walk you through the elements of an Injury Illness Prevention Plan (IIPP). It provides you with sample exerts from a real policy.
- Cost: $0.99This course is designed to address Cal-OSHA's Section 3395 and Federal OSHA Heat Illness regulations.Taught by Irving Jacob